Communicate, Collaborate, Connect.
We will unite the spinal cord injury community to optimise the quality of life and maximise recovery for those with spinal cord injury.
- Integrity: We will work openly and transparently with the spinal cord injury community
Respect: We will respect and embrace each other in the spinal cord injury community
Diversity: We embrace and encourage a mixture of views, approaches and services within the spinal cord injury community.
Equality: We treat all members of the spinal cord injury community the same
Honesty: We are honest in all our dealings
Excellence: We pursue excellence in our relationships and practices
Our Risk AppetiteWe will manage our funds with caution and support projects whose business plan or scientific potential have been carefully considered.
- Support the establishment of the SpinalCARE Registry
- Provide basic research translation and clinical trials
- Provide travel grants to spinal cord injury researchers in memory of Rosalind Nicholson
- Fund PhD students’ research in the field
- Work to secure future funding for PhD scholarships and the ongoing work of the Spinal Cord Injury Network.